Charles Schwab Corporation is a California-based bank and brokerage firm. Founded in 1971 by Charles R. Schwab. Schwab is on the list of the largest banks in the United States and is one of the largest brokerage companies in the USA The company provides services to individuals and institutions that invest online.
Offers an electronic trading platform for the purchase and sale of financial securities including common stock, preferred stock, futures contracts, exchange-traded funds, mutual funds, fixed income options & investments. It also provides margin loans, and cash management services. The Company also provides services through registered investment advisors.
Using Desktop PC / Laptop
- Open a web browser on your computer. you can use Chrome, IE, Mozila, or other broswer
- And proceed to the address bar at the top of the page.
- Visit the official website https://client.schwab.com
- You will open their main page in the web browser.
- On the main page you will see two columns for username & password.
- Enter your account username in the first box and another password.
- And then click the Log in button. If the credentials are correct, you’ll be directed to your account dashboard.
This time is the time of mobile phone technology and smartphone is the second name. You can do almost anything from your mobile device. In fact, people feel more comfortable with smartphones lately and do all the work in it like on a PC. To use it in your phone you must install the application provided by the service provider, To install the app and use, follow this guide.
Using Android smartphone / iOs
- If you are using Android phone, then you should install an app “Schwab” from Google Play Store.
- Similarly, if you are an Apple product user, you can install this app from the App Store.
- Once the app is installed on your device.
- Go to the main menu and turn it on.
- After the loading you get a start screen for the app.
- You can log-in to your account on the screen. Type the credentials for your account, and then click the Sign In button.