Charles Schwab Corporation is a San Francisco-based banking and brokerage firm. Based in one thousand nine hundred seventy seven by Charles R. Schwab. It is on the list of the largest banks in the United States and is one of the largest brokerage firms in the United States. Schwab provides services to individuals and institutions that invest online safely and conveniently.
The company offers an electronic trading platform for the purchase and sale of financial assets, including ordinary shares, preference shares, futures contracts, exchange-traded funds, options, investment funds and fixed-income investments. This company also provides margin and cash management loan services that you can try, the Company also provides services through registered investment advisors.
Beware of Phishing
Check your adressbar before login, this blog only provide secure information to login, you can not login in this blog.
Using Desktop PC / Laptop
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- And proceed to the address bar at the top of the page.
- Visit the official website https://client.schwab.com
- You will open their main page in the web browser.
- On the main page you will see two columns for username and password.
- Enter your account username in the first box and another password.
- And then click the Log in button. If the credentials are correct, you’ll be directed to your account dashboard.
Using Android smartphone / iOs
- If you are using Android phone, then you should install an app called “Schwab” from Google Play Store.
- Similarly, if you are an Apple product user, you can install this app from the App Store.
- Once the app is installed on your device.
- Go to the main menu and turn it on.
- After the loading you get a start screen for the app.
- You can log in to your account on the screen.
- Type the credentials for your account, and then click the Sign In button.